Skip to main content

Soo here it goes...

Everyday I sit in front of my tv with my laptop on hand and I go one by one checking my favorite blogs, getting to know some new ones, and just reading away. What I never though of doing was creating my own. Well yesterday that thought got into my head... and well pointless to say that here goes my try.


I hope to hear from you guys as I share my thoughts with yall, but above all hope to just say a ramblings of opinions to people that don't know me from adam, because sometimes those are the most open dialogues. Well wish me luck.


Things to Know about me:



I'm Married








To my best friend: Damian



and I have an opinion about everything !!


Other than that, youll get to know me along the way.




Comments

  1. HIII new follower!! glad you decided to blog! its a lot of fun and you will LOOOVE it!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I got the Internship...I did not ;(

So, as I have mentioned before I am working on my masters degree (Marriage and Family Therapy) last week I was contacted by an agency which I was very interested in intering with and they told me that they would love for me to join the team. Now today, I get a sad phonecall they wont be needing me until next semester (Spring 2013) which by then it would be too late for me... so buh buh buh. Now I have to start my search all over again. Guess it was not meant to be. Anyways, this weekend Damian turns 30!!! so we are getting together with our friends for dinner (he did not want anything bigger...partypooper) should post pictures soon.... These pictures are from Easter Sunday 2012, We hosted a small brunch for our beautiful goddaughter's. It was my first easter at our new apartment, and everything turned out great.

Oliver 5 months later

Well Oliver has definitely grown in a blink of an eye, at least that is the way that it seems to me. I was printing his monthly pictures to put up in his room and I realized I have not posted pictures of him up until now. I still have to pinch myself, because these mommy journey feels like a dream. I found out I was pregnant in August after trying for almost a year. You would think that it meant I was ready, but no finding out I was indeed pregnant was the best most exciting/terrifying news ever. It meant that for the first time in my life someone else was sharing my daily habits; eating, exercising (lol, like I do anything) and just simply living. I became a healthier version of myself for the next 9 months but I wondered what he would be like once he was born. My husband and I have many things in common but I feel we have many differences, while he is extremely active I am not, while he prefers beers and chips I rather Nutella my way to next week.  I wondered would this little...

Our 2nd Wedding Anniversary

Anniversary Celebration Grand Turk (Scooter Ride, Margaritaville, Governor's Beach, The Lighhouse) Bamanas, Nassau- Atlantis Resort So forgetting the fact that it took me the longest to post somenthing again, Here are some pictures from our little Anniversary getaway. The cruise was the perfect break we needed to celebrate each other, and the commitment we made. Some of the ports were a bit more fun than others, however I would blame the weather, since in bahamas was 70 degrees the getting in the atlantis waterpark was adventure per say (risking hypothermia and all, lol ). Overall my favorite port was Turks and Caicos, because we got to rent a scooter and sightsee on our own, the beach was to die for and of course enjoy a very sunny day.