Skip to main content

Little Monster Birthday Party Decorations (Part1)

Oliver turned one! and for his birthday party I wanted to make it special but not too fru-fru. We chose the little monster theme, because I mean have you seen how cute those little monster are.


The Chevron Treat Boxes are from Oriental Trading, and I just glued the Die-Cut Monsters from the Dollar Tree. The Picture Frames to Hold all of the Party Signs are from Ikea.

I created this Blackboard style with all of the little specifics about our Little Monster, and his guestbook was part of this scrapbook I made, I will continue to add pages for all his birthdays to come.



The centerpieces for the tables and the teal plastic tablecloths were also from oriental trading.

I created this Monster One from a Foam board from Dollar tree as well as the googly eyes, and the tissue paper and ribbon from target. This Project was only $5 and it was totally worth the time. 

His guestbook, I glued a bunch of little white cards for his guest to sign and so that he may keep them forever.

The Monster lollies are from oriental trading.

I made an activity table for all the kiddos who wanted to take a little break from all the jumping and running fun.


The Cake is From Publix and I think it came out supper adorable.



I made the water labels (you can purchase them from my etsy store) and I used packing tape to make them waterproof


His little Smashing Cake


Chocolate Dipped Oreos made by your truly using the wilton candy melts and some candy eyes all from Michaels

I made this design and then Printed it at Costco as a 16x20 and attached it to a foam board from dollar tree $9. This project was also a great steal for the impact. Everyone loved it. (You can also purchase this from my etsy shop)


The Pavilion, I wanted it to look festive, but also simple.

I made this using wrapping paper from the dollar tree and some of the little monsters I printed.


This Party was extra special for me, because it was my Inspiration to start my own Etsy shop. Long Story short  It started with his birthday Invitation, and I just took off.
If you want to check it out, go to

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I got the Internship...I did not ;(

So, as I have mentioned before I am working on my masters degree (Marriage and Family Therapy) last week I was contacted by an agency which I was very interested in intering with and they told me that they would love for me to join the team. Now today, I get a sad phonecall they wont be needing me until next semester (Spring 2013) which by then it would be too late for me... so buh buh buh. Now I have to start my search all over again. Guess it was not meant to be. Anyways, this weekend Damian turns 30!!! so we are getting together with our friends for dinner (he did not want anything bigger...partypooper) should post pictures soon.... These pictures are from Easter Sunday 2012, We hosted a small brunch for our beautiful goddaughter's. It was my first easter at our new apartment, and everything turned out great.

Oliver 5 months later

Well Oliver has definitely grown in a blink of an eye, at least that is the way that it seems to me. I was printing his monthly pictures to put up in his room and I realized I have not posted pictures of him up until now. I still have to pinch myself, because these mommy journey feels like a dream. I found out I was pregnant in August after trying for almost a year. You would think that it meant I was ready, but no finding out I was indeed pregnant was the best most exciting/terrifying news ever. It meant that for the first time in my life someone else was sharing my daily habits; eating, exercising (lol, like I do anything) and just simply living. I became a healthier version of myself for the next 9 months but I wondered what he would be like once he was born. My husband and I have many things in common but I feel we have many differences, while he is extremely active I am not, while he prefers beers and chips I rather Nutella my way to next week.  I wondered would this little...

Our 2nd Wedding Anniversary

Anniversary Celebration Grand Turk (Scooter Ride, Margaritaville, Governor's Beach, The Lighhouse) Bamanas, Nassau- Atlantis Resort So forgetting the fact that it took me the longest to post somenthing again, Here are some pictures from our little Anniversary getaway. The cruise was the perfect break we needed to celebrate each other, and the commitment we made. Some of the ports were a bit more fun than others, however I would blame the weather, since in bahamas was 70 degrees the getting in the atlantis waterpark was adventure per say (risking hypothermia and all, lol ). Overall my favorite port was Turks and Caicos, because we got to rent a scooter and sightsee on our own, the beach was to die for and of course enjoy a very sunny day.